Instructions for sign up
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant.
Before you can access the Ontario Trillium Foundation’s (OTF) granting portal and begin your application, we would like some information about your organization to complete the registration process. Once you submit the information on this page, you will receive a username and password.
Already have a OTF username and password? Login to OTF’s granting portal to start an application.
If this is your first time applying to OTF, please enter your organization's:
- Legal name
- Operating name
- Organization Contact name, email, position and phone number
- Signatory Contact name, email, position and phone number
- Organization Language
Your organization's Signatory Contact is the person who has signing authority to legally bind your organization, has authorized this registration, and will be responsible for authorizing future applications and signing an OTF Grant Contract.
Your Organization Contact is the designated person who has the authority to submit this organization registration and future applications. Additionally, your Organization Contact is responsible for:
- Providing your organization and project information in the application.
- Starting and submitting a grant application on behalf of your organization.
- Communicating with OTF regarding your application.
Have questions or need help?
Contact our Support Centre at email@example.com or 1 800 263-2887 for information and assistance.